TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following constitutes a legal agreement between a visitor (“you”) and us with respect to our website service, the terms of which are set out below.
You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to and enter into this Agreement on your own behalf and to register for use of this Site. If you are under 18 but at least 15 years of
age, you must present this Agreement to your parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 15 may not register on this Site, and parents or legal guardians may not register on their behalf.
When registering on our Site or purchasing a Product, by checking the box indicating your acceptance of this Agreement, you represent that (i) you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this Agreement and (ii) you are at least 18 years old, either entering into this Agreement for yourself or entering into it on behalf of your child or a child in your legal care. If you are a parent or guardian entering this Agreement for the benefit of your child, please be aware that you are fully responsible for his or her use of this Site, including all legal liability that he or she may incur. Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these terms and conditions, do not register on our Site and do not attempt to access the Site. Our Site is established to enable you to chose and purchase products from our Site (“Products”) that we offer for sale online.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASING OF PRODUCTS
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or to our entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
PRICE & PAYMENT
- Our website service permits you to purchase our Products from this Site. These purchases can be made and are permitted strictly pursuant to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us. This email is an Order Confirmation to notify you of the fact that we have received and accepted your order. The Order Confirmation email will be accompanied by an invoice.
- If you notice an error in the Order Confirmation you must notify us by telephone (+91 844 7655 399) by 12.00 noon the day before the order is due to be collected or delivered.
- If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you must notify us by 12.00 noon the day before the order is due to be collected or delivered. A refund will only be made to the same payment method (credit card, netbanking etc.) through which your order was placed.
- If you wish to add to or change your order, or change the date or time of delivery or collection of your order, then we will accommodate you, subject to kitchen space being available to permit us to make your products, provided that you telephone us by 12.00 noon the day before your order is due to be collected or delivered.
- Your purchase order cannot be accepted until payment in full for the Products ordered has been received by us at which time a legally binding agreement on the terms set out herein will become effective.
AVAILABILITY, DELIVERY & COLLECTION
- The price to be paid by you for any Products will be as quoted on our Site except in cases of obvious error. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an invoice, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an incorrect pricing.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an invoice.
- Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our order confirmation procedures, so that where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when invoicing you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our Site, or we are no longer able to supply a particular Product for some reason, we will contact you by email to advise you and/or to obtain your confirmation that the amended price is acceptable to you.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit/debit card or netbanking and those accepted by us are those listed on our website on the date when your order is placed. We will send you an invoice upon receipt of payment.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or for any reason does not, authorise payment to us, whether in advance of or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the Products ordered.
RISK & TITLE
- The Products ordered by you can only be delivered to the delivery address provided by you to us, or collected by you from one of our shops designated by you, within a given time slot which we will notify to you in the Order Confirmation.
- If for any reason you find yourself unable to collect your order from the designated shop within the given time slot, we will retain your ordered Products for collection by you for 24 hours, or upon payment of the delivery charge by credit card we may be able to arrange to deliver to you within our delivery time slot and delivery zone during the next 24 hours (subject to delivery availability and additional delivery charge if deemed applicable at the time).
- If for any reason no one is present to receive delivery of the Products at the delivery address you have provided to us we will take the Products back and retain the same for 24 hours during which time you may telephone our Telesales team on (+91 844 7655 399) to either arrange for personal collection or for delivery by us within 24 hours (subject to delivery availability) upon payment of a further delivery charge by credit card.
- In order for us to hand over the ordered Products upon collection or delivery, the recipient must provide to us the valid Order Confirmation number and must also sign that the Products are in good condition and that the complete order has been delivered. Thereafter, we will no longer be responsible for actual delivery of the Products to you.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- The Products will be at your risk from the time you collect the Products from our shop or we deliver them to you.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due for them, including delivery charges.
- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your order after it has been confirmed, Mr COCO Bakery shall have the right to charge you cancellation fee of a minimum INR 75 upto the order value, with a right to either not refund the order value or recover from your subsequent order, the complete/ deficit cancellation fee, as applicable, to compensate our restaurant and delivery partners. Mr COCO Bakery shall also have right to charge you cancellation fee for the orders cancelled by Mr COCO Bakery for the reasons specified under clause (3) of this cancellation and refunds policy. In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to Mr COCO Bakery or its restaurant and delivery partners, Mr COCO Bakery shall not charge you any cancellation fee.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- In the event that the designated address falls outside the delivery zone offered by us.
- Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking.
- Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery.
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order.
- You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- Your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery.
- Us cancelling your order due to :
(A) Your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones.
(B) Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking.
(C) Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking.
- You cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
- All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days or in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card.
In case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay for:
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by us.
- Wrong order being delivered.
- Items missing from your order at the time of delivery.
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, for example, to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
- You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions before we send you the invoice (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions).
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate personal information (“Personal Data”) and to update your Personal Data as necessary to keep it accurate. You undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of selling and delivering Products to you are correct and that the credit card or debit card that you propose to use is your own or that of a third party who has given you full permission and authority to use it and that you or such third party have sufficient funds to meet the costs of Products ordered. We will not store your credit card or debit card details anywhere on the Site.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address is current otherwise certain functions of the Site will not be available to you.
- It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data especially your user name. You will not allow others to use your user name and you will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your user name. We shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your user name and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, for any improper, unauthorised or illegal uses of the same.
- We shall be entitled to withdraw from any purchase order made by you if the Product is inaccurately described on the Site or where obvious errors have been made.
- Whilst we will utilise anti-virus protections, it is your obligation to ensure that any use you make of our Site is free of any virus, Trojan horse, worm or any other items of a destructive nature. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing the Site (including any software or systems you use to access the Site.
- You will not attempt or permit or encourage others to attempt to copy or make use of any intellectual property appearing on our Site for any commercial use or in any manner which would constitute an infringement of our copyright.
- Variation in computer, browser and operation will create differences in visual layout and usability of the Site. We have given due care and attention to minimising these differences, but cannot be held responsible for specific operational differences.
The computer, internet access and system operated by you and your ability to use the same may affect your ability to purchase any Products from our Site. You acknowledge and agree that any system requirements necessary to preview, and/or view and/or purchase any Products from our Site are your responsibility.
MISUSE OF THE SITE
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site or parts of it if at our sole discretion we believe you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement. If your access has been suspended or terminated you will not be permitted to re-register or to re-access the Site without our prior consent.
- You will only use the Site for the purposes referred to in this Agreement and not access the Site or use information gathered from it to send unsolicited emails.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, employees and consultants from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, causes of action and judgments (including solicitors or attorneys fees and court costs) arising from or concerning any breach by you of this Agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions for your use of the Site and you agree to reimburse us on demand for any losses, costs or expenses we incur as a result thereof.
- You may not transfer or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- We may sub-contract, transfer or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
- We may require you to change your user name or any other information which permits you access to purchase Products from the Site.
- We have the right to withdraw any Product from the Site for any reason without notice to you and you agree that we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or cost as a result of such unavailability.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
- We will not be liable for errors or omissions on the Site nor for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any unavailability of the Site or by any use by you or reliance placed on the Site or its contents including any damage caused to your computer or otherwise howsoever, or any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of data.
- We shall not be liable to you for the failure of any equipment, data processing system or transmission link and will not be liable to you as a result of any down-time which may occur upon the Site.
- The Site is provided “as is” and you acknowledge that despite our reasonable endeavours the Site may contain bugs, errors and other problems (including, but not by way of limitation) infection by viruses (despite anti-virus protections which may be incorporated) or anything else which may cause contamination or destruction of any sort that may cause system failures. Notwithstanding, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified by email at email@example.com
- We shall not be responsible to you for damages or otherwise in respect of any error made to any listing of or reference to Products.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Site (or any part thereof) without notice to you and without any liability to you or to any third party.
- We reserve the right to deactivate your account if it has not been active for a period of 12 months or more, and to remove it from the database if no communication has been received from you for a further 3 months after deactivation has occurred.
- Links to third party websites on the Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- We welcome ‘hot links’ to the Site, but not ‘deep linking’ by which we mean that you may not include a link to our Site, or display the contents of our Site, surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by content not originating from us without our consent. Any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress and may result in the termination of this Agreement or other remedies as set out in this Agreement.
- It is the responsibility of advertisers and sponsors on this Site to ensure that any content submitted by them for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable laws and regulations and we shall not be responsible for or liable to any extent for any error or inaccuracy which may appear in such content.
- All intellectual property content on the Site including, without limitation trademarks, button icons, logos, graphics and images is owned by us and is protected by International Copyright laws. Your use of them is governed by this Agreement, certain end-user licence agreements, and applicable law.
- You will infringe our rights if you copy or reproduce any part of the Site save for:
- A temporary copy of any part of the Site which is automatically made or retained by your browser as you browse the Site.
- You printing out any pages from the Site as a record of any Products you have purchased from it.
- You printing out a copy of the Terms and Conditions which we would request you to do.
- Your own personal use provided that:22.214.171.124 no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way.
- No graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text.
- The Company’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Other than for the above four exceptions you must not copy the intellectual property in question for any purpose.
- For the purposes of this Clause 16 “copy” and “copying” shall include non-literal copying as well as the copying of the structure and form of the Site and any elements within it.
You agree that the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives, licensors and licensees shall not be liable to you for any damages of any kind arising from your use of this website, any Products or Services or any Linked Sites or your reliance on any Content. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
CONCERNING THE SITE:
CONCERNING THE PRODUCTS:
- This website, the content and the products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. to the maximum extent permissible under law, the company disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement of proprietary rights, and implied warranties and conditions arising from the course of dealing or course of performance. The company does not warrant that this website or any products or services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. the company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services, merchandise or other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. In no event will the company be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided through the service.
- We make no warranty that any particular device or software you use will be compatible with this Site. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your system(s) will function correctly with this Site.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any unauthorised use of the Site or the Products.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- The Products ordered are fresh on the day of delivery to or collection by you and will remain fresh for a further 24 hours from the time of delivery or collection if kept by you at an ambient temperature in the box provided. Products placed in a fridge or a freezer or kept for a time longer than 24 hours are so kept at your own risk and we are not liable for any deterioration of the Products in these circumstances.
- Products which were due to be collected by you from one of our shops and which you failed to collect on the appointed day, or Products which we have taken back to our shop because you were not available to receive the same during the delivery slot agreed for you, must be placed by us in our fridges overnight to comply with Food Safety legislation. Accordingly these Products cannot be kept by us at an ambient temperature and are therefore likely to deteriorate.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for deterioration of the Products in these circumstances. We cannot accept responsibility for damage caused by you or by a courier/agent engaged by you to collect Products from one of our shops if they are damaged during transit to your home provided that you or your courier/agent has signed our “delivery receipt” confirming that the goods were in good condition and undamaged at the point of collection.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you in respect of any complaint concerning any aspect of any Product which is not raised by you within 24 hours of delivery by us or collection by you or your courier/agent.
- We will notify you of any Product containing nuts or gelatine on the specific Product’s web page. However, since our kitchens do handle nuts we cannot guarantee that traces of nuts will not be found in our Products and therefore we do not accept any liability for any damage to health or any distress caused to you by the consumption of such Products.
- The Company shall have no responsibility or liability to you in connection with third party websites accessible by links posted on this website, including without limitation sites owned or operated by Company affiliates (“Linked Sites”). Access to Linked Sites is at your own risk and the Company is not responsible for the availability, accuracy or reliability of the contents of any Linked Site or any link posted on a Linked Site. The Company provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the Linked Site or any products, services, materials or statements contained or referred to thereon by the Company.
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all representations, description, claims, market information, and other Content contained on this website are intended to promote the Company’s products and services within India only.
This Agreement is only for the benefit of you and us and no other person can claim a benefit from this Agreement by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 which Act shall not apply to this Agreement.
LAW & LEGAL NOTICES
This Agreement and any other terms or documents referred to herein represent your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of this Site. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Indian Law governs this Agreement and your use of the Site, and you expressly agree that the Indian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute between us or relating in any way to your account or your use of this Site.
You acknowledge that we may change the terms of this Agreement by posting a new Agreement on the Site. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check the Site regularly to ascertain if changes have been made and your continued use of the Site after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the changes. By reading this Agreement together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy and continuing to use this Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and by our Privacy and Cookies Policy both of which are available from every page of our website Mr COCO Bakery.